Military Order of the Purple Heart Chapter 730 is proud of our chapter patriots who have been honored by Governor Brian Sandoval as “Veteran of the Month” for the State of Nevada. The follow is a list of those so honored by Governor Sandoval:
- January 2016, Richard Keirn, Jr. Vice Commander
- October 2016, Art Cozad, Past Commander and Adjutant.
- February 2017, John E. Heintzelman, Chapter Patriot.
- July 2017, Daniel Peterson, Commander
- October 2017, Dallas Croft, Chapter Staff Judge Advocate.
- April 2018, Raymond Warren, Chaplin.
Chapter 730 Supporter:
- December 2017, Martin Barrett.