Military Order of the Purple Heart Chapter 730 is proud of our chapter patriots who have been honored by the Governor of Nevada as “Veteran of the Month” for the State of Nevada.
The follow is a list of those so honored by the Governor of Nevada.
Governor’s Veterans of the Month
- January 2016: Richard Keirn, Jr. Vice Commander
- October 2016: Art Cozad, Past Commander and Adjutant.
- February 2017: John E. Heintzelman, Chapter Patriot.
- July 2017: Daniel Peterson, Commander
- October 2017: Dallas Croft, Chapter Staff Judge Advocate.
- April 2018: Raymond Warren, Chaplin.
- November 2018: Dr. Tom Waters, Life Member
- October 2022: Dr John Heintzelman, Sr. Vice Commander
- November 2022: Dr. Dave Hugus, Chapter Finance Office
Governor’s Volunteer Service Awards
- February 2021: Richard Keirn
- April 2021: Commander Dan Peterson
- July 2021: Dave Hugus
Chapter 730 Supporter:
- December 2017, Martin Barrett